Florida Topics, Opinions, Politics
Governmental Affairs Information & Services
Knowledge is essential to successful businesses and non-profits in Florida. Leaders, board members and key staff must be aware of potential proposals on policy, regulatory and budget matters. Lawmakers form decisions based on information from many sources as well as public opinion. Communication and awareness are essential to impact policy, regulatory and appropriations decisions.
Byers-Crow Consulting Services, LLC provides consulting, strategy and advocacy services for issues involving state government. In selected situations, the same services can be offered for issues involving local governments in central Florida. It offers additional services related to political issues to specific business and non-profit clients through specified newsletters, strategic planning or other agreed upon services and consultation.
The firm focuses primarily on the state political process. Clients may opt for services that include, but are not limited to:
- Development of Legislative Strategy, Talking Points and Presentations
- Legislative Bill Tracking
- Legislative Research and Writing
- Monitoring of Committee Meetings and Legislative Sessions
- Monitoring of Interim Study Projects and Task Force Projects
- Pre- and Post-session Reviews with Analysis of Possible Outcomes
Owner Sharon Crow has the expertise and background in working with state government to help your organization.
Sharon Crow has a history of success as a higher education lobbyist in both policy and fiscal issues. Sharon will provide advice and guidance, and strategy to monitor, lobby, or follow your issue.
Types of Clients Who can Benefit:
- Community-based Organizations
- Companies Engaged in Government Contracts
- Education Sectors
Medium and Large Organizations
- Small Private Companies
- Businesses that are part of larger state lobbying organizations wanting personalized advocacy and services in governmental affairs.
You are invited to follow Sharon Crow's blog. Byers-Crow Governmental Consulting Services can provide additional reasonably-priced services. Contracts can be tailored for a few services all the say up to a comprehensive package of services. The firm is certified as a Woman-Owned business by the State of Florida.